For premium construction and maximum thermal efficiency, a Thermacore® insulated steel door is the ideal choice. Most models feature our sandwich construction of steel-polyurethane-steel and between-section seals with thermal breaks for reduced air infiltration. These doors will give you many years of reliable operation and will help keep your home comfortable in cold and hot climates.
- Constructed of continuous layers of foamed in place polyurethane between steel
- Embossed wood-grain texture
- Air infiltration rating of .08cfm, seals provide excellent resistance to elements
- Steel backing for clean interior appearance
- Bulb-type bottom weather seal
- Up to a limited lifetime warranty.
- Polyurethane insulation with up to a 17.5 R-value.
- Can be windloaded
- Five standard colors to choose from
- Flush or standard panel design available
- A variety of glass and trim options